SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What is this Follow me home thing? I did not read anything about that in our '05 owners manual that I recall.

·
Registered
112 Posts
on the key fob there is a button with a dash on it. during the night, click on it. you will see the park lights go on. its a way to find your car in the night at a lot.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Oh, there's a name for that? Cool thanks!

·
Registered
1,234 Posts
uhh, correct me if i'm wrong, but i think the "follow me home" feature is when you flick the high beam switch once after you turn your car off to illuminate your walking path into your house...hence the name "follow me home". the headlights stay on for a set period of time, then cut off automatically. i think the button on the key fob is just to help find your car, and also illuminate the inside of your car for potential intruders.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Cojoroh said:
uhh, correct me if i'm wrong, but i think the "follow me home" feature is when you flick the high beam switch once after you turn your car off to illuminate your walking path into your house...hence the name "follow me home". i think the button on the key fob is just that, to help find your car, and also illuminate the inside of your car for potential intruders.
I'm pretty sure thats the other feature of it . . .

·
Registered
106 Posts
Ok here is the answer to the "follow me home" and the other feature question.

Follow me home is the one you get when you pull the high beam stick as you get out of the car. The other feature is called Halo lighting and you activate that on the key by pushing the dash button.

·
Registered
71 Posts
follow me home

Question: Is there a way to get the 'follow me home' function to come on when the key is removed, rather than having to pull the high beam stalk when exiting?

Thanks.

·
Registered
3,092 Posts
I like how some Mercedes Benz cars have it. When you shut the door, the lights come on. I think its a pretty cool feature.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts