Biggest problem i had, was separating the good lens from the foglight body.
I probably should have tossed it back into the oven a second time to soften the factory glue again. But i got lucky and didn't damage the body.
The only other issue i ran across, is the shape of the reflective surface of the foglight body under the original lens. It protrudes further than the outside edge of the body, so i could not fit the new plexi-glass lens snug to the body.
Had to use extra goop and use clamps to hold the lens and body in place til the goop set up.
All in all, it probably took a full days time to do the whole job, not including the time for the goop to set up, which was 24 hours.