SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had quite a bit of rain over the past few days and I noticed that the drivers side fog lamp had a lot of condensation inside it. I have ran with the fog lights on to try and get the heat to dry it out. it works some but when I leave the car turned off it seems to come back. Anyone have any ideas in how to deal with this issue? Thanks ahead of time.

·
Registered
5,873 Posts
GWC said:
Sounds like a warranty item to me!
Ditto to that comment!

·
Registered
353 Posts
at 48,XXX miles, I had mine replaced under warranty - no questions asked.

They also replaced the golve box trin (peeling) and the h/ac fan under warranty and they did the cabin air filter while they were in there... for free! Score!

·
Registered
28 Posts
My left fog light has condensation in it... Has anyone found a reason/fix to this? Unlike the previous posts, my car is no longer under warranty;)
Are the fog lights easy to dismount and disassemble?

Thanks!

·
Registered
64 Posts
My passenger side headlight had condensation in it for almost a week the last time we had heavy rans. It's been raining a lot lately again and will have to check again. Might have to stop in at the dealer as it is still under the CPO warranty...Anyone else had issues with the headlight housings?

·
Registered
6,596 Posts
For either light, I'd suggest waiting for a warm day, parking in the sun, and then removing the rubber seal in the back of the appropriate lamp. Both the fog and headlamp have rubber covers in the back, I think.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts