SaabCentral Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, I'm new to the forum. I've got an '04 linear and i'm looking to install fog lamps. Does the plastic that covers that particular space come out with ease? Must it be cut? Also, I noticed that the fog lamp button is present by the other light controls. Does this mean that all the wiring is in place? Has anyone had any issues with installing fog lamps on a linear? Any input/advice will be much appreciated.

-Field93

·
Registered
2,883 Posts
I have not done it but the work on the fog lamp locations is pretty easy. You need to make sure you have the harness there. I think it was still around in 04 but they decontented it in later years.

You also need a whole new headlamp control switch, one with the button for the front fog lamps.

·
Registered
1,234 Posts
i'll go ahead and tell you, it's not an easy install. i think you're technically supposed to take off the entire front clip, but i was somehow able to do it without taking it off. it's a very tight squeeze to remove the plastic covers and install the housing without scratching the area, but it can be done.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Foglight install is a pain in the *** if you don't already have it. It's easy to pull the fnt bumper but the pain is getting the old covers out without breaking or scratching things. Good luck. I would deffinatly reccomend pulling the fnt bumper.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts