SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Traded in my 2007 9-3 and and have a bunch of leftover stuff. Various extra and purchases I made over the years that made no sense to add to the trade-in (I did trade it in complete with mats and covers and caps and everything, just no extras, don't think the worst of me, I did not strip it). All prices include shipping. Paypal accepted.

All weather floor mats, used, crack in plastic at driver's heel, otherwise very clean. Spiked backing to hold in place. $80 (both mat sets for $140)

Charcoal/black floor mats, lightly used, slight wear at driver's heel. Smooth backing. $80 (both mat sets for $140)

Stainless steel Sweden emblem, Turbo4 emblem, NEVER USED. $18 each. $30 for both.

Saab logo valve stem caps, 1 set used, good condition, 1 set never used. Both sets for $8. SOLD

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Wheel bolt caps with removal tools, 1 set used, various scuffs from use, 5 do have cracks but all 20 stay on, 1 set NEVER OPENED. Total: 2 removal tools and 40 caps for $15.

Rearview mirror, standard, manual. Great condition. $25.

Electric/lighter socket covers. 2 for $7.

2006 (yes, 2006 not 2007) Owner's manual and booklets with original case. Excellent condition, first spot in service booklet used. $30

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
I'll take the valve stem caps. Do you have any more goodies that you want to sell me?

Traded in my 2007 9-3 and and have a bunch of leftover stuff. Various extra and purchases I made over the years that made no sense to add to the trade-in (I did trade it in complete with mats and covers and caps and everything, just no extras, don't think the worst of me, I did not strip it). All prices include shipping. Paypal accepted.

All weather floor mats, used, crack in plastic at driver's heel, otherwise very clean. Spiked backing to hold in place. $80 (both mat sets for $140)

Charcoal/black floor mats, lightly used, slight wear at driver's heel. Smooth backing. $80 (both mat sets for $140)

Stainless steel Sweden emblem, Turbo4 emblem, NEVER USED. $18 each. $30 for both.

Saab logo valve stem caps, 1 set used, good condition, 1 set never used. Both sets for $8.

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
How much for just one lug bolt removal tool, I don't need any of the caps. 03064
Everything as listed, unless you want to combine multiple items I can shave a few bucks off. Otherwise breaking things up makes it harder to sell and I have to pay more postage when they do.
I'll take the valve stem caps. Do you have any more goodies that you want to sell me?
Sold. Pay the same way. And I just packed your tail lights :x. Guess I'll cut it open and stuff em in ;). All goodies listed, except a set of winter wheels with practically new tires. Just haven't gotten around to photos and everything. I'd also like to avoid shipping those so I want to try moving them locally.

·
Registered
198 Posts
Hey, I'll take your electric/lighter socket covers. I lost one somehow.

PM forthcoming!

·
Registered
198 Posts
Bump.

Received the socket plugs. Thanks! ;ol;

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Now $20 each for:
2006 owner's manual and portfolio
Sweden + Turbo4 emblems
Manual rearview mirror

Or $50 for all 3.

Thanks to all who purchased the other stuff.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts