SaabCentral Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I haven't posted anything here in well over a year. After some cosmetic damage to my Aero I decided to just flat black it.. instead of trying to paint match..

Used about a half gallon of Rustol from Lowes mixed 50% with mineral spirits... Has held up perfectly for about 6 months now. This is what it looks like currently.. not too ricey.. just about right i'd say

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Idk why the picture didnt save but I just reposted it.

i'm wishing i did it a matte black now instead of FLAT because it looks so crappy when it get the slightest bit dirty.. so i'll probably redo it matte next summer and plasti-dip the rims

FYI it's not streaky, its just the way the sun was on the car

·
Registered
927 Posts
Idk why the picture didnt save but I just reposted it.

i'm wishing i did it a matte black now instead of FLAT because it looks so crappy when it get the slightest bit dirty.. so i'll probably redo it matte next summer and plasti-dip the rims

FYI it's not streaky, its just the way the sun was on the car
ive got those rims plasti dipped and painted flat black to match my trim and they look great. IMO

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
My guess is that his open air intake is right there...
It's actually a SUMP PUMP drain cover from lowes. Yea I removed the stock air box and have the cold air set up down into the fender. I use the bottom of the stock airbox as a splash guard (cut all the rest off) I removed the right side of the front grill down (down by the fog lights) and ran a forced air tube right to the filter, then cut this circle in the side as an exit vent for the forced air... and the filter is literally touching this exit vent so it makes my forged dump sound nice

1 - 12 of 12 Posts