SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,975 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well for the last week i have had a smell in the car that i couldnt really put my finger on what it was, well this morning the smell was really strong and on the way to work my dash bourd light went out :roll:


any one got any ideas as to why my dash light have gone out and what might be making the smell?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,975 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
OK now i'm confused, when i came home from work my dash light worked perfectly but i'm still getting this burning smell :confused: :confused:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,170 Posts
Acrid smell of burning plastic?
If you have a wire that is shorting out due to the insulation rubbing away it may well be an intermitent fault. Tricky to trace - follow your nose!
 
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Top