SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Im going to fill my AC on my 99 9-3 2 ltre turbo and the instructions say to b attach the hose to the lower side service port .Is that the one on the top left side ,near the front of the car ,easily seen or is there one hiding lower down somewhere? THANKS,DAVE S> Im also wondering how you adjust my AC it seems to just have one setting,when you turn the heat dial all the way counter-clock wise. Is this the only temperature that I have,in seems like its either on or off with the only setting adjustment being the fan?

·
Registered
10,348 Posts
That's the one.
Good luck. Having no AC usually indicates a leak somewhere and filling it may only give you a few days of SC til it conks out again.
Worth a shot doing it though.

·
Registered
511 Posts
Im going to fill my AC on my 99 9-3 2 ltre turbo and the instructions say to b attach the hose to the lower side service port .Is that the one on the top left side ,near the front of the car ,easily seen or is there one hiding lower down somewhere? THANKS,DAVE S> Im also wondering how you adjust my AC it seems to just have one setting,when you turn the heat dial all the way counter-clock wise. Is this the only temperature that I have,in seems like its either on or off with the only setting adjustment being the fan?
You use the low pressure side to refill the A/C
It's the one located behind the drivers side (USA) headlight.

The higher pressure port is behind the grill.
You do NOT recharge through that though, you'd only need to access it if you are pulling a vacuum on the system.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts