SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
230 Posts
Great shots!

Great shots - I'm in Tennessee, looks like the same weather we've got. A little chilly but perfect.

Please get some 3M emblem and adhesive remover and remove those marks from your rear emblems. !!! It'll make the rear look so much better.

·
Registered
18,382 Posts
Is that a racetrack? :D:D

·
Registered
5,779 Posts
Car looks good with those wheels, I almost like them more w/o the caps

Also, your tires are on backwards ;)

·
Registered
7,035 Posts
TheRedBaron said:
Car looks good with those wheels, I almost like them more w/o the caps

Also, your tires are on backwards ;)
His left tyres are on the right side too! THe rear tyres are on the front and the fronts are on the back! Quelle Desastre!

Top up your headlamp fluid and the car is good to go!

SHe looks good. Find some centre caps!:D I know it is good weight reduction and all, but you could just vacuum the car out instead for the same weight savings.

THat paint looks in good shape given the odds:

(1) It is black

(2) the car is really old.

Wel done!:D

·
Banned
5,841 Posts
You know what I like best about Virgina, the accent:lol:

To me its sounds really very American.

What the fook is in that green mushroom?

I wanna go up and in it;)

·
Registered
5,779 Posts
woywitka said:
His left tyres are on the right side too! THe rear tyres are on the front and the fronts are on the back! Quelle Desastre!

Top up your headlamp fluid and the car is good to go!
Those are directional tires, they are meant to roll one way and can be mounted backwards (which they are at least from what I can see in the picture of the right side of the car), and this will really hurt performance in inclimate weather. Look at the tread.

Shadowworks said:
That's a water tower, it's filled with water...or so they'd have you believe ;)

·
Registered
1,078 Posts
ShadowWorks said:
You know what I like best about Virgina, the accent:lol:

To me its sounds really very American.

I wanna go up and in it;)
The accents in Virginia vary greatly according to the region.Northern Virginia has a pretty standard accent(lot of yankees:)).Southern Virginia,people sound just like the people in Charleston,South Carolina.They can't seem to pronounce an R,example,rather than forever,it is forevah,and so forth.My wife is from Danville,Virginia.She still has the accent.;)

·
Registered
491 Posts
why don'ch y'all come on down her and leaurn about a reel ackcent. man shoot.

Chaleston represent! or is it charleston? I don't know what that exta letta is supposed to sound like :cheesy:

·
Registered
2,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
900t said:
Is that a racetrack? :D:D
haha, i wish... i dunno what it is, really :confused: i only saw a small portion of it, and considering the road i took to get to these spots had signs saying "NO TRESPASSING" i wasn't gonna do too much exploring during the day :lol: and i'll get the center caps as soon as i can, lol... my mechanic only has three, and i'm not gonna roll around with only three of em :lol: and are my tires seriously on backwards? they don't have any arrows or anything on them indicating that they're directionals :confused:

·
Registered
2,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
TooMany2cvs said:
...then they're not directional, and they're not on backwards.
ok :cheesy: good enough for me

1 - 14 of 14 Posts