SaabCentral Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Bone stock 2000 9-5 aero 5 speed 188k TRADE for 9000 aero...no/tcs and 5 speed only and color/mileage unimportant plus some cash due to that fact i miss having a hatchback. My car is silver on charcoal with oem bridge spoiler. All electrics work, A/C NEEDS RECHARGE, replaced clutch and slave/master cylinder, alternator and brand new battery, serpentine belt (long) in march '12, new tie rod ends, sway links, thermostat and thermo contact switch and upgraded sid platinum strips (will need tweaking, just didn't get it right). Previous owner replaced dic, ngk spark plugs 2 months before i bought it along with tranny bracket and engine mounts and water pump. I've had her since feb '12. Will come with snow tires and currently has bbs rk ii's that need some refinishing with conti-sports 5-10 tread depth. Interior is clean...no rips or holes. Body has some small dings but you can't see until you're really, really close. No warning lights and very able and roadworthy...again...i really miss having a hatchback...$3000 cash and this is negotiable. Pm or email me at [email protected]

Attachments

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
...just hit 190,00 changing the oil at 190,500...is the asking price too high? It is negotiable folks! It needs nothing but a new home!!

·
Registered
314 Posts
i have a 94 9000 aero with 166000 mi black on black no tcs 5 speed. new dic, cold ac, everything works. I drive it daily. Has fresh plugs, rotella t6 5/40, all maintenance records from 0mi-90000 mi. New clutch at 135000 mi. ;ol;

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
i have a 94 9000 aero with 166000 mi black on black no tcs 5 speed. new dic, cold ac, everything works. I drive it daily. Has fresh plugs, rotella t6 5/40, all maintenance records from 0mi-90000 mi. New clutch at 135000 mi. ;ol;
that sounds really good...can you send some pics to my email [email protected];ol;

1 - 18 of 18 Posts