SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I picked up some headlights, going to clean the lenses on them, but I decided I like my black housed ones. So, seeing if anyone is interested in clear ones or I can open them and paint them black also. No pics are up since lenses still need to be cleaned. Only downside is 1 of then is missing the bolts that hold the projector in place but i'm going to see if oreilly or napa has something to hold it in place. Anyone interested?

·
Registered
514 Posts
So I picked up some headlights, going to clean the lenses on them, but I decided I like my black housed ones. So, seeing if anyone is interested in clear ones or I can open them and paint them black also. No pics are up since lenses still need to be cleaned. Only downside is 1 of then is missing the bolts that hold the projector in place but i'm going to see if oreilly or napa has something to hold it in place. Anyone interested?
HID auto leveling or base model headlight?

·
Registered
602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Haha finishing these up right now, they ended up getting black housed also. Will post pics later. Projectors are now securely in place also.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Might be interested. Please post pics and price (PM me if you don't want the price listed on the forum. My son's are hazy. We worked on them this weekend and they are better but still have some haziness.

·
Registered
602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Pics have been delayed. Sory for the inconvenience. Will be up sometime this week. And PM me offers. When I get pics up.

·
Registered
144 Posts
OK, couple questions: What's a "TYC" headlight & does the blackout cause the lights to lose any brightness? Also, is there a price yet?

·
Registered
602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Tyc is the brand of the headlight, stock brand is Hella. Tyc I'd more expensive and nicer overall.
No price yet, i'm asking for offers. Pm me.
Blackout will only affect your hi beams, personally I dont use mine so it doesnt affect me.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Lol I know what it is (I have them in my audi) but I didn't know I had hid's either and it turns out I do! Lol, they dont seem to move though.

·
Registered
602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
So I looked up used headlights on Ebay, I like basing my prices around others. I need these gone by the end of the week. I was thinking 200 shipped, once again price is obo. Let me know. Thanks.
Or will trade for 25mm eibach spacers :)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts