SaabCentral Forums banner

Feeler: New in Box SPEC Mini Twin Clutch/Flywheel/Throwout Bearing 08-09 9-3 2.8 XWD

For Sale: 
974 views 5 replies 3 participants last post by  RafiTX 
#1 · (Edited)
Name: Mike

Location - additional details: Mystic CT

Means of contact: PM

Price: $1200 obro

Transmission Type (auto/manual): Manual

Mileage (miles/kms): Brand New In Box

Description:

A couple years back I bought this set up from another member who had sold his car. Both of us had purchased this intending to install it into FWD aeros, however I have since found out it's for an XWD 2.8 (which I actually do own now). I really just don't need it, my current car had a new clutch installed when I bought it and I held onto this setup in case I needed it down the road. Time and miles have gone by and I haven't needed it yet (this will be the jinx that will surely change that). New they are being sold without the throwout bearing for $1499 through SPEC (see screen shot below).

Rated at 800 ft-lbs it will have plenty of grip for high HP builds. I've confirmed with SPEC that the PN flywheel and mini twin disk clutch work with all xwd 2.8 9-3s, and that the famed issue with one member here turned out to be a seating issue on install and successful applications have been tested.

PN SS23MT2-4

Anyway, I think I've priced it pretty well but at the moment it's earning me $0 so if you don't agree, throw me an offer. If it doesn't meet my expectations I'll just hold on to it for now. Thanks!

Pictures (embedded pics or links to external albums are mandatory):

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
Is it the "SAAB TURBO X CLUB" group that makes you answer some questions first before joining?

#5 ·
Hey guys- still have this after the sale fell through

Asking $900 now, it’s about as much as the Sachs setup for 800 ft lbs of holding power. And thanks for the advice it is listed on FB as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.