SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
868 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2008 SAAB 9-3 sport sedan with a 2.0T engine for sale. The car only has 11,500 miles on it (mostly freeway miles). It is a 6 speed manual transmission. Snow silver exterior with black leather interior. It has 17" aero wheels with 225/45/17 Continental ContiSportContact tires, 3 with decent tread left and 1 almost-new. The car has a moonroof and cold weather package (heated front seats and headlamp washers). I am the only person who has driven this car and it has been meticulously maintained inside and out. I purchased the car new in April 2008 and have all maintenance records.

The car has a manufacturer's 4 year/50,000 mile warranty, as well as 3 years/36,000 miles free scheduled service. I consistently get approximately 24 mpg (shifting at 2,500 RPM's) in the city and 41 mpg on the freeway (70 mph). The car is also an Insurance Institute of Highway Safety (IIHS) top safety pick 5 years in a row.

The only problem with the car is that there is some minor body damage on the right side. The rear quarter panel and passenger door were scraped and dented in a little. I was quoted $500 to fix it. I don't have a second car so I just haven't had the chance to get that done. The MSRP for this car was $33,000 last year.

Pictures (pre-damage):

1 - 5 of 5 Posts