SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Vendor
1,909 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
We have been very busy at PFS Parts over the last couple of weeks or so adding many new suspension kits and dampers, as well as implementing some great new price deals on Bilstein dampers and kits.

Please check out the website for full details at the links below:

PFS 'Standard' Lowering Suspension kits - prices from GBP £254.99

Excellent deals on Bilstein Dampers & and even better deals on Kits!!

Bilstein B4: A high quality OE replacement damper at a great price, why pay genuine Saab prices!

Bilstein B6: An uprated sports damper for drivers who do not wish to lower their car and want to maintain a standard ride height.

Bilstein B8: An uprated Sports damper aimed at drivers who wish to use in combination with lowering springs.

A few selected examples from our website below:

Full set of Bilstein B4 dampers for all 9-3 Sports Models priced at GBP 199.95 excluding VAT (£239.94 including)

Suspension Kit of B8 Bilsteins and Lesjofor TUV approved Sports Lowering Springs GBP £466.66 excluding VAT (£559.99 including) to fit 9-3 Sports Models 2003 onwards

Full set of Bilstein B6's to fit Saab 9-5 1998 to 2001 priced at GBP 394.95 excluding VAT (£473.94 including VAT)

Loads more great Bilstein deals available on the website!

PFS Standard Suspension Kits, some examples below:

PFS 9-3 all models 98'-02' Standard Lowering Suspension Kit, priced at GBP 212.49 excluding VAT (254.99 including VAT)

PFS 9-5 Estate/Wagon 02'-10' Standard Lowering Suspension Kit, priced at GBP 241.66 excluding VAT (289.99 including VAT)

All of the above are just a very small selection of the great deals available on our website, follow the links below through for further details:

PFS 'Standard' Lowering Suspension kits - prices from GBP £254.99

Excellent deals on Bilstein Dampers & and even better deals on Kits!!

·
Registered
2,377 Posts
Tried placing an order tonight for the PFS kit and some lower ball joints for my '02 9-5 but every time I tried to pay I kept getting error processing your payment. I checked, double checked and even triple checked all information is correct and everything was but for some reason it wont let me place an order

·
Vendor
1,909 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Tried placing an order tonight for the PFS kit and some lower ball joints for my '02 9-5 but every time I tried to pay I kept getting error processing your payment. I checked, double checked and even triple checked all information is correct and everything was but for some reason it wont let me place an order
Hello

we have plenty of orders and payments coming through without issue, so I think it most likely that it is your bank who is blocking the transaction for whatever reason...

Please try contacting your card issuing bank and asking them to remove the block, and if you still have the same problems, then please email us directly via our website rather than through these forums with specific details of the error message etc etc.

Thanks - Paul

·
Registered
2,051 Posts
I always call my bank's 24 hr customer service prior to making a foreign purchase and tell them I am doing it and for how much money, no problems since.

·
Registered
5,923 Posts
Paul I am looking for one of your fantastic deals on a simons cat back exhaust system. Perhaps with a heat shield over the resonator as well. Tailaferro in USA say they have no stock of this item. Probably shipping to Canaduh will make any deal not so much a deal. 2007 aero combi 9-5. Thank you.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts