SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,
I'm sure I'm not the first to experience a faded rear diffuser (If you can call it that) does any one know any permanent solutions? I've used back to black and naturally black and a bunch of others but they tend to fade and with the winter weather her in OZ theres been a lot of rain so I'm getting streaking.

As an example this car has the same sort of fading

·
Super Moderator
19,152 Posts
SEM trim paint. or forever black

·
Super Moderator
19,152 Posts

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
Are there any instructions/diy for removing the diffuser? Mine needs to be painted but I haven't got around to looking under the car for a removal process

·
Registered
2,563 Posts
Are there any instructions/diy for removing the diffuser? Mine needs to be painted but I haven't got around to looking under the car for a removal process
Try Forever Black, worked great for me, much better than other temporary products like Back to Black and easier than paint. Two coats in a half hour

·
Registered
163 Posts
Hi everyone,
I'm sure I'm not the first to experience a faded rear diffuser (If you can call it that) does any one know any permanent solutions? I've used back to black and naturally black and a bunch of others but they tend to fade and with the winter weather her in OZ theres been a lot of rain so I'm getting streaking.

As an example this car has the same sort of fading
Sent you a PM also, but I do mobile detailing professionally and use a product called solution finish for faded plastic. Comes in black and grey. Permanent solution, you just have to upkeep it like normal plastic with uv protection and such. Literally just clean the surface, wipe on, buff off, and done. A little goes a long way was well. Amazon has it. There's no other trim restoration product I use now besides that one.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts