SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an official factory parts catalogue for the Saab Sonett 1966 - 1974. It's in perfect conditionperfect. I'd love for a true enthusiast to have this. It's free, except for actual shipping cost. Please contact me at [email protected]

·
Super Moderator
1,454 Posts
Very cool! Pretty great of you to offer up to the the community.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
There are too few true SAAB enthusiasts left and I'm getting too old for another project. I worked for Saab Scania from 1979 - 1982 and it was like being part of a family. I had a 69 Sonett that I spent several years tinkering on, but never really got it "road ready". These books have been with me a long time, but it's time they were put back to work. Happy to help! c

·
Super Moderator
1,454 Posts
There are too few true SAAB enthusiasts left and I'm getting too old for another project. I worked for Saab Scania from 1979 - 1982 and it was like being part of a family. I had a 69 Sonett that I spent several years tinkering on, but never really got it "road ready". These books have been with me a long time, but it's time they were put back to work. Happy to help! c
Similar situation here. I had a ‘72 Sonett that I went to town on, no expense spared (www.WhatOnEarthIsASonett.wordpress.com). After 4 years of major work and re-engineering of the car, I just got burnt out on it. A lot of good enthusiasts got some top shelf stuff from me, and hopefully they get some good use out of it. But the time and effort to properly bring one of those cars back to life is a pretty major undertaking that most people underestimate.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts