SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there anyone who can tell my how often I should clean (..other than just "wash" ) and protect and preserve the hood of my 9-3 conv. ?

I usually wash my car once a week, but I don’t use anything else than clear water together with a brush on the fabric hood.

I have now for the first time preserved the fabric hood with a waterproof coating and the hood is obvious much more water repellent.

I just wonder how often should I repeat this treatment?

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
Ahhh. A friend of mine owns a Porsche Boxster. He doesn't know a thing about cars, so I undertook to help him select car care products. After doing some research I came across a product called Wolfsteins Raggtopp Cleaner and Protector. The convertible top material on both SAAB and Porsche is provided by a German company called Haartz. Haartz recommends the Wolfsteins product exclusively. He bought the cleaner and protectant. We used it on the car. The stuff is amazing - water beads up and rolls off the top. I highly recommend it.

Wolfsteins

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
......Haartz recommends the Wolfsteins product exclusively. He bought the cleaner and protectant. We used it on the car. The stuff is amazing - water beads up and rolls off the top. I highly recommend it.

Wolfsteins[/QUOTE]

I know. Can’t buy this stuff in Norway, and too expensive too take home.
I used a similar product from Autoglym (produced in England).

Just wondered how often to use. Twice a year, or every time a wash the car ?

Can I overdoo it ?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts