SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a '97 900s automatic. The engine while driving will intermittently lose power then continue going and at every stop or slow turn lose power when accelerating. Sometimes stalls on acceleration from stop. Car always turns right back on. Car has 145,000 miles. Car starts right up no problem. I have cleaned the AIC and tried disconnecting the hose from the evap purge valve and plugging the hose connected to the throttle body. No fix. I can't find any leaks or cracks in the vacuum hoses. I went to Autozone to get the codes pulled. I got 5 and looked them up online since Autozone couldn't find what they meant for Saab. P0341 for camshaft position sensor A Circuit range/performance (bank 1 or single sensor). P0335 crankshaft position sensor A circuit. I'm guessing both these are because of a bad cps and I plan to change it. P1127 multiplicative adaption, bank 1 min. valve. Not sure about this one, but I think it has something to do with the next code. P1140 MAF or TP sensor malfunction. I'm going to try and clean the mass air flow sensor. I will look up the throttle position sensor and see about that. last P0115 engine coolant temperature circuit. Not sure where this is or what it could mean. The car doesn't seem to run hot. Any advise would be appreciated.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts