SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey anyone with knowledge of exhaust mufflers or tips for a 2002 9-3 se. Im looking for a good sound, but not neccessarily performance. If anyone knows where and how please let me know.. thanks

·
Registered
1,530 Posts
slvrblt se said:
Hey anyone with knowledge of exhaust mufflers or tips for a 2002 9-3 se. Im looking for a good sound, but not neccessarily performance. If anyone knows where and how please let me know.. thanks
This is the forum for the '03 and newer 9-3's, BUT, many of us here have installed the magnaflow mufflers and like the sound. They are universal and should fit your car as well

http://magnaflow.com/

·
Registered
43 Posts
well since our mufflers are a little wierd shaped.
If you want it just for looks, just the tip would be find.
If you want a little sound get a muffler, like jet 9-3 said, magnaflow is a good company for mufflers, they wont sound like an import.

·
Registered
3,009 Posts
If you're looking for actual performance improvements, get a saabsport cat-back. They're under $400 from genuinesaab.com

·
Registered
114 Posts
I installed the Saab Sport Exhaust kit with the Saab Tip Style "D." I couldn't be happier - the sound is deep and rich, but in no way over-the-top or even close to being ricey. It's straight forward to install, and is fairly (for Saab parts) inexpensive for high quality stainless.

Here are some pics...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts