SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Did you custom paint your whole lower valance also? Mine around that exhaust sutout is black on an aero.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Teck_II said:
Did you custom paint your whole lower valance also? Mine around that exhaust sutout is black on an aero.
Nope i did not paint it.its still in its original look .:cheesy:

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Is it linear, arc or Aero?Looks like you have an aero exhaust tip.

·
Registered
119 Posts
SG_saab those surrounds look great!

can't wait to see the dual tip surrounds! i have been searching for quite some time on how i could get a set made up in carbon fibre (i want to get a dual system made up)..

any details on where i can get hold of a set :D (i would be very greatfull!), if you can organise a set i can probably even get someone to pick them up in singapore at some stage.

Thanks
Kent

·
Registered
108 Posts
cutouts

Those tips are really nice. I have a linear and im looking to do the cutout. Are you goin to be posting on how you made them or where you got them?

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Aus93Aero said:
SG_saab those surrounds look great!

can't wait to see the dual tip surrounds! i have been searching for quite some time on how i could get a set made up in carbon fibre (i want to get a dual system made up)..

any details on where i can get hold of a set :D (i would be very greatfull!), if you can organise a set i can probably even get someone to pick them up in singapore at some stage.

Thanks
Kent
The dual guards are ready,i will post the pics next week.if anyone is interested in getting them can email me at [email protected]

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Aus93Aero said:
any updates? i am dying to get my hands on a pair!
Sorry for the delay,been very busy recently.Don't worry I shall keep you in mind and You shall be the 1st Aero In Aus to have the twin exhaust guard.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Aus93Aero said:
wohoo.. as long as you havn't given up on the idea i can wait!
In fact its already out but now only awaiting its owner to install so that i can take soem pics.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Hey SG-Saab what has happened to our exhaust guards ?;) I think you are very busy. And be sure that we are very excited. ;) We hope to here from you soon and see those pictures.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts