SaabCentral Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
463 Posts
Nice!

Can you please do a few photos of the install, and some before and after pics of cars stance?

Suspension is no.1 priority for me this summer (i have aero suspension as is) and would be good to know the ride quality of your konis?

good luck! Very Jealous!

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Nice!

Can you please do a few photos of the install, and some before and after pics of cars stance?

Suspension is no.1 priority for me this summer (i have aero suspension as is) and would be good to know the ride quality of your konis?

good luck! Very Jealous!
dunno if i'm going to install them or have the shop do it yet, i'll decide monday.

before and after pictures sure no problem.

ride quality sure, but i might experiment a bit, going to start with some h&r springs, and if i dont like them them eibach pros, and if i dont like those normal aero springs

·
Registered
412 Posts
I am interested in some fsd's with stock springs. Does anyone has experience with this setup?

·
Registered
5,000 Posts
Local guy put FSDs on his '99 V6 car. Loved them until winter (-30 C) when they got VERY stiff. But til then he was raving about the stability without losing much ride quality. One died an early death though and he is now going through Koni's warranty process.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts