SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For people that have one of these, did you use your stock front plate holes and screws? If you mount it there, its not centered and theres two smalls holes above. What are those holes for and can you use them? Thanks!

·
Registered
2,450 Posts
LOL. You just mounted it wrong that's all. Put it in the top two holes. I have that same "plate" on the front of my car.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Check, I was unsure of what the two top holes were for. Didnt know they were pre-drilled and just covered with paint. Rather ask than do something bad. Thanks!

·
Registered
731 Posts
St. Louis?!? Nice, I'm from chesterfield but have moved to Indiana about a year ago... still don't see that many saab 9-3ss around there....sharp car

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
Peanut Butter said:
For people that have one of these, did you use your stock front plate holes and screws? If you mount it there, its not centered and theres two smalls holes above. What are those holes for and can you use them? Thanks!

Had the dealer install mine (AERO) at no charge for the plate or the install.:cheesy:

Tim

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yea, Chesterfield's a nice area. Im in St Chuck off 364. Nice area over here as well. Your right though, not many 9-3SS at all. Ive only seen a handful.

And free plate from dealer....nice! Once I get a chance, ill post them up. Thanks!

·
Registered
407 Posts
cjhutch said:
LOL. You just mounted it wrong that's all. Put it in the top two holes. I have that same "plate" on the front of my car.
lol that looks quite funny...anyways this should go in the workshop, not performance mod

1 - 7 of 7 Posts