SaabCentral Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
516 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does it keep your rear window cleaner?

Drove for 30 minutes yesterday while it was snowing. when I stopped, all the snow had blown off my car except for the back. The rear hatch window was covered in 2-3 inches of snow! When it's wet, the rear wiper is always on. I guess that's why it's there.

·
Registered
248 Posts
Does it keep your rear window cleaner?

Drove for 30 minutes yesterday while it was snowing. when I stopped, all the snow had blown off my car except for the back. The rear hatch window was covered in 2-3 inches of snow! When it's wet, the rear wiper is always on. I guess that's why it's there.

Nah! It's just for show. I installed one last summer, and as soon as winter arrived, I found more snow on the rear window (esp. the center) and similarly more spray on wet/slushy roads. Mine is a center pedestal spoiler, so I don't know if a bridge style would be better....wish I had one now, however!

·
Registered
5,709 Posts
WOW your replied to a 5 year old thread.;ol;
Nah! It's just for show. I installed one last summer, and as soon as winter arrived, I found more snow on the rear window (esp. the center) and similarly more spray on wet/slushy roads. Mine is a center pedestal spoiler, so I don't know if a bridge style would be better....wish I had one now, however!

·
Registered
248 Posts
gotta increase his post count LOL
Looks like you're not the only one doing that, eh? LOL ;)

Actually, if a user is looking for info on spoilers they might trip over this thread, and read my 2cents worth. It is useful info. Not just upping post counts. :cheesy:

·
Registered
2,615 Posts
Looks like you're not the only one doing that, eh? LOL ;)

Actually, if a user is looking for info on spoilers they might trip over this thread, and read my 2cents worth. It is useful info. Not just upping post counts. :cheesy:
yeah, sure... I dig through a lot of 5-year old threads and try to resurrect them. :roll:

not that there is that whole "search" thing going on in the upper menus...

·
Registered
248 Posts
I dig through old threads for help with issues or questions about my cars. No sarcasm needed...that's what the search function is for...

As for upping post count, you've upped yours by 2 complaining about me resurecting an old thread. ;ol; Come to think of it, so have I replying to your complaints. ;ol; Guess that's how some people get theirs up...busting others on the SC.

·
Registered
2,615 Posts
I dig through old threads for help with issues or questions about my cars. No sarcasm needed...that's what the search function is for...

As for upping post count, you've upped yours by 2 complaining about me resurecting an old thread. ;ol; Come to think of it, so have I replying to your complaints. ;ol; Guess that's how some people get theirs up...busting others on the SC.
grow a thicker skin - the sarcasm is warranted. ANYONE who resurrects a 5-yr old thread and claims it's for "adding to the information" has obviously misplaced their index finger on the left mouse button when hovered over the search box.

and it isn't about count - even when you're the one who keeps insisting.

·
Registered
6,337 Posts

thanks for bringing up that zombie thread; the answers interest me and I dont bother with the search button on this site its not that great.

sad that this site is so darn unfriendly sometimes. oh well.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts