SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,265 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Bought these a year ago on closeout. Was going to put them on the 02 9-3, till the legroom shortage forced me to buy this 08.

·
Registered
2,265 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
The look awesome. Very clean, love it. How tall are you? The issue I have with the 9-3 is actually head room
6'5.... size 14 foot. I had to remove the plastic dead pedal on the 9-3 which helped a little. It's a narrow car, so from door panel to console, it feels like a Esprit to me. I don't find headroom a problem because the rake of windshield makes the roof taller. I do have the seatback reclined to where you can see it from rear driver door.

·
Super Moderator
9,235 Posts
6'5.... size 14 foot. I had to remove the plastic dead pedal on the 9-3 which helped a little. It's a narrow car, so from door panel to console, it feels like a Esprit to me. I don't find headroom a problem because the rake of windshield makes the roof taller. I do have the seatback reclined to where you can see it from rear driver door.
Gotcha. I prefer to sit more upright, that's probably why.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
About this Discussion
3 Replies
2 Participants
swedespeed7
SaabCentral Forums
SaabCentral forum the most comprehensive Saab resource on the internet. Join our discussions on the Saab 9-3, Saab 9-5, Saab 900, Saab 9000 and all other Saab models, choose your forum.
Full Forum Listing