SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I have a 9000 Saab 2.3 Aero 5sp manual... Started it up this morning, drove it for about 2 minutes down the road, went inside my parents place, came back out 1 hour later and it would only turn over, I checked the main relay, fuel relay, fuel pump is working... I checked to Check Engine light flashes and they were 5 and 6 which tell me that 5 is the TPS which I can't locate and 6 which is the heated oxygen sensor, can someone help me find the TPS? I had a look on the throttle body the side is a module that can spin right around would this be it?

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Twinsen,

I have found that the TPS is part of the throttle body and it's only the black casing that spins if it's not in place, pulled it all apart no stripped wires, cleaned out throttle body with carb cleaner but to no avail, changed vacuum hoses and solenoids also check valves, checked all connections (TCS), have to order new Oxy heat sensor and have new throttle body on it's way, hopefully that will sort out problem, the car is in LHM at the moment, when I change throttle body I will get it into a dealer and get them to recalibrate, fingers crossed at the moment.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts