SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,470 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well,

just wanted to drop by and post a bit of an update.
having blown the head on my LPT a while back:cry: , i now have my baby home, having been in the garage for 6 weeks having a new engine fitted (initially planned to be quicker than a head overhall - nevermind:evil: ).
while the new lump was out, i had new timing chain, cogs and tensioner, timing case oil seals, sump gasket, rear main seal, clutch release bearing, clutch slave cylinder, spider/tripod joints, and a complete APC system..... WAHOOOOOO (no doubt i'll be back on the forums asking for info/guidance on turning the wick up on my wastegate and apc box very soon)

all i can say now is that she flies, and she is VERY happy to back home
:cool:

I can now get to work with a smile on my face
Cheers guys
G

·
Registered
9,170 Posts
I know exactly how you feel, having just got mine back after a prolonged absence. She goes like a dream, as long as you give at least an hours' notice before attempting to turn the key in the ignition :roll: . Moody cow. I love her really though :cheesy:

·
Registered
3,470 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
it really is a labour of love, being a 900 head, isnt it?

i have now had the enging and box out twice, and had to replace both, and i only bought her in september last year:evil:

but, i love her, so you gotta do what you gotta do. even tho i have now spent more on her than she is either worth, or what she cost me, i would still go to the ends of the earth to see her right

i think we are mad

·
Registered
314 Posts
Awww, its a kodak moment

I know the feeling, even though my baby doesn't go for more than a week, but in September she is staying home while I got to college. I'll miss her but it'll be for the best

·
Registered
405 Posts
I definetly know the feeling. Even though with me it didn't go to the garage. I had to leave her. My car is in Rochester and I am in Illinois. It's been 6 and half weeks now, still 3 and half more to go.

I miss her :cry:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts