Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Name: Mike
Location - CA / 91505

Price: For trunk or hood: $10 Free Shipping
Set (trunk and hood): $19 Free Shipping

Hood emblem part number(s): 12785870, 12769686, 12844161, 5289905
Trunk emblem part number(s): 12785871, 12759590

Contact: If anyone's interested just send me an email at [email protected]

I got my hands on brand new hood and trunk emblems for Saab 9-3 and 9-5's (please check to make sure part if compatible with your car) from a local shop. These are not stickers like you find on ebay they are bonnet logo/emblems like the ones that came brand new on your car.​
Update:
Have Black and Carbon Fiber Pattern emblems too now.

I'll ship out within 24 hours and it will take 2-5 days to arrive.

I have a limited supply so get in touch quick.

·
Registered
269 Posts
Do these have the proper curve for hood and trunk? I have a 2002 Vert and need black carbon for both if you have them.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Do these have the proper curve for hood and trunk? I have a 2002 Vert and need black carbon for both if you have them.
Not sure what you mean by curve but these have a slight curve to fit flush on the hood/trunk. As for the compatibility with your specific model Im not sure. Find out what part number is compatible with yours and compare with the part number I have listed.

·
Super Moderator
9,534 Posts
Are these the copies made in China? Or are they locally made?

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
These are purchased from a local Saab auto repair shop. Not sure where they are manufactured but they are high quality.;ol;

·
Registered
10 Posts
Bought a set of these from Mike. High quality and really bring the car's beauty back to life

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Bought a set of these from Mike. High quality and really bring the car's beauty back to life

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk
Awesome! thank you!;ol;

How easy are these to install?
These are pretty simple to install. Just take a heat gun/hair dryer to your old emblem until the old glue softens and it comes off and stick the new ones on.

You can find many emblem debadging videos on youtube. The process is the same.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts