SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have just changed my 2.0i NG900S for a 2.5L NG900SE and am in the processing fo fixing all the little bits and pieces that need fixed.

The seats have me stumped and I wonder if anyone else has had the same problem and if so how did they fix it.

At the time of purcahse and for somedays thereafter the electrically adjustable seats worked beautifully and suddenly then they didn't.

I searched the forums and from that sent off for a new relay. When I pulled the right hand seat relay it made a wee sound so I put it back and went to the left one which made no sound at all so I replaced it with the new relay and the seats all resumed working - for about five minutes now they are dead as again. Previous checks have not revealed any blown fuses (I have to recheck these but at the moment it dark and raining hard so that will have to wait til morning).

In the inetrim if any one can provide info on what and where to look or check I would be grateful.:)

The V6 is sooooo smoooooth - and grunty

Cheers

Chris

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
They are working again?????

This is weird, my seats worked, then they didn't & I changed the passenger side relay and they did, then they didn't now today they do?? Hmm - I'm lost - any thoughts? Cant find an obvious fault but there must be one somewhere.

·
Registered
867 Posts
Check for a loose relay under the driver's seat. I plugged it back in and all was fine with both seats. It's located towards the front and is difficult to access. I had to remove the seat to do it but this ins't difficult either. Just 4 bolts and it comes out.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts