SaabCentral Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

I purchased the WIS already for our cars however it did not come with the EIP or TIS. The EIP I would find rather useful, however I don't see anywhere where I can get it. Everyone just mentions the WIS (Which is kind of horrendous imo... there are not vary many diagrams imo and not all the procedures list what tools you will need). Was wondering if someone can share how I can get a hold of the TIS. I know some people may try and say it's illegal now, but that is not true SAAB is not around here to claim copyrights anymore.

·
Registered
980 Posts
When SAAB was going under the Swedish state funded the company for sometime. Once bankruptcy hit, the Swedish state took Saab parts as collateral. Sweden owns "Genuine SAAB" or now "Oreo Parts".
This software is available for sale still by Oreo, so it is illegal technically.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
When SAAB was going under the Swedish state funded the company for sometime. Once bankruptcy hit, the Swedish state took Saab parts as collateral. Sweden owns "Genuine SAAB" or now "Oreo Parts".
This software is available for sale still by Oreo, so it is illegal technically.
If its reasonably priced I wouldn't have a problem purchasing it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.