SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello.....anybody out there with Eibach Pro system outfit? Need feedback on ride comfort level.
Or can anybody recommend an outfit with good comfortable ride (not too bumpy) and good road holding. Cheers!!

·
Registered
895 Posts
you mean the whole kit right? not just the springs? if so, everything (reviews) ive read, has been positive but then again, 99% of people arent going to swap a suspension after having it put in, so even if they arent truely happy, theyre going to lie to themselves, and probably on the write up too!

·
Registered
430 Posts
I had the Eibach Pro-System (springs and dampers) fitted to my old VW Passat. The firmness in the ride and body roll/pitch was similar to my current 9-3 Aero. I think you would be very happy with the Eibach Pro-System -- it is a very well matched set of springs and dampers.

·
Registered
11,030 Posts
I've had the Eibach Pro system on my 9-5 for about a year now. It does make the ride harder no doubt, but then the standard 9-5 is way too soft anyhow. The Eibach kit has transformed the handling, and of all the mods i've made its probably the best value for the price. :cool:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts