SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
eEuroparts.com has revamped our Canadian shipping process and we're now able to offer shipping to anywhere in Canada for $19.95, or $9.95 on orders over $99. We're using a flat rate FedEx Ground shipping method that includes GST/HST and brokerage, so anyone with a Canadian shipping address no longer has to pay any taxes or fees. Just $19.95/$9.95, nothing more. Transit times average between 3-7 business days. If you want to read more about it, click here. We hope our Canadian friends enjoy the new discounted rates!

Enjoy,

Matt

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
Matt, I sent you a PM about the new shipping service.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey Greg,

I replied to that message the day that you sent. I'm trying to find my reply. The message itself shows the icon that I replied next to it but I can't find the reply. I will try and re-type later if you cannot find.

Matt

·
Registered
751 Posts
Aaaaand its gone, why did you remove the option again?
I wanted to order a Valve cover gasket and a throttle body o-ring. $15 for parts and $50 for shipping. No thank you

·
Registered
1,485 Posts
because they change their mind more than the phases of the moon. You have to act in the moment because it is not going to be the same the next time you try

1 - 8 of 8 Posts