SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,485 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
The only problem I have had with this vender in the past 50+ orders and thousands of dollars was when they had some slow shipping issues a few years back that have seemed to get resolved... until today.

Situation:
Me:Ordered 140 worth of parts so I got free shipping
Them: Shipped one item that I did not order in place of another
Me: Returned $40 item
Them: Instead of shipping out the part i ordered and paid for they refunded my money
Me: Wrote and asked about availability as the website says in stock,
Them: Said yes we have the item.
Me: I asked then why did you refund my money. Could I resend the money back to you so i can have my part I ordered
Them: No, you'll have to reorder This means I have to pay shipping as it does not qualify since it is under $50.

This was through a few emails over the last few days
Maybe today I will have better luck or call and talk to the manager,etc..

You: Reactions/comments

·
Registered
390 Posts
I ordered 2 key blades, a remote and a back totaling over $200. I was supposed to get them no later than the 28th of last month. I told them when I ordered, since we have to call in to order keys to a VIN, that my car was disabled because we lost the last key and remote. They didn't bother to mention that I would need a TWICE unit mated to a key, then after waiting for weeks I finally bought what I needed locally. I left one key blade on the order so I would have an extra, an it finally arrived on the 23rd of this month. Over a month after I ordered it. They claimed it wasn't their fault that they order them from Saab and it just takes long, but every person capable of ordering them locally was able to get them within 2 days. Needless to say I was EXTREMELY upset, being that the car was DISABLED.

Poor shipping promises, poor information when I called, and overall poor customer service. Kept telling me that we will not know when they will arrive until they actually arrive.

I ordered a couple things this week that said they were "in stock" so I am hoping for a better experience this time. If not, it will probably be the last order I place with them. I had an order go wrong in January too, so 3 strikes.

·
Registered
106 Posts
The only problem I have had with this vender in the past 50+ orders and thousands of dollars was when they had some slow shipping issues a few years back that have seemed to get resolved... until today.
@Soccerrplyr

A resolution to this situation was emailed to you yesterday at 3pm, please contact us by phone or let us know when the best time to contact you would be. 1-800-467-9769

I ordered a couple things this week that said they were "in stock" so I am hoping for a better experience this time.
@mnypit93

If at anytime you need to check your orders status, you can always feel free to call in to us, or email us directly. [email protected]

Thank you both for choosing eEuroparts.com

·
Registered
129 Posts
I have always had a great experience with this vendor. When I was at this years Saab Convention..............no complaints there. Nice people, good service and interested in making you happy.;ol;

·
Registered
390 Posts
I have always had a great experience with this vendor. When I was at this years Saab Convention..............no complaints there. Nice people, good service and interested in making you happy.;ol;
Well, now they are 50% with me. First order last January took forever, second order was here in 2 days. Then the keys, which was HUGE because the car was disabled, and they failed to not only give me a realistic delivery date, but didnt bother to give me vital information that could have saved me hundreds, and it took over a month to get here, but the next order took 2 days again. All I ask is that if its gonna take longer to just let me know. Then I can either decide to use a quicker vender(which I HAD to do with a disabled car) or wait(which on some things is fine). JUST LET ME KNOW! Dont give me a delivery date that they all know isnt going to happen.

·
Registered
390 Posts
Placed an order Tuesday and its already here. Cudos to them. I wonder if I am on some list somewhere that says, ship this guys stuff first. LOL... I hope so!!

·
Registered
390 Posts
Crap, another successful order. Placed the order Friday and here it is Monday and the parts are already installed on the car!! SO much better!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts