SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
17,413 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm thinking of going... I may have a lot of Saab stuff left to sell at the swap meet.

Anyone been? Worthwhile? A lot of Saab traffic?

·
Registered
17,413 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
What do you have to sell? Any 95 parts ?
Mostly NG900 / OG 9-3 stuff... but it's stored far from me for a while. I think I have a few 9-5 bits with me: Cargo net and floor clamps, cupholder, wheel locks (most any Saab). Maybe a good used DIC for a 2.0/2.3. Might be a few more bits but I'd have to look.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Mostly NG900 / OG 9-3 stuff... but it's stored far from me for a while. I think I have a few 9-5 bits with me: Cargo net and floor clamps, cupholder, wheel locks (most any Saab). Maybe a good used DIC for a 2.0/2.3. Might be a few more bits but I'd have to look.
Which cupholder the added option one? Cupholder/ wastebasket?
I'm looking for accessories for my glacier blue 95 sedan.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I am in the automotive line of business and a great floor jack is my partner tool. With that, a non-reliable or low-quality floor jack may break down under the weight of the vehicle, which may cause damage to my part. In order to prevent this, I need to purchase a quality and a sturdy floor jack that is durably made and can withstand different weights of different cars. I am quite relieved when I found this Best Floor Jack Reviews 2020 [For Trucks, Cars & Suv] review.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts