SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,322 Posts
Hopefully the car's really that good. I've got the 210hp 4-cylinder Aero but the V6 one with dual exhaust will be even better. I really think the wagon will be just as good for those that need the space.

·
Registered
331 Posts
Viscouse,

Surely you jest ? Take a look at the 99 or C900. Follow the beltline (lower window sheet metal interface) from the front to the rear as is curves back around the rear vent window. Looks just like a Nike swoosh or hockey stick. Other than the 9000, that design signature has been on all Saabs including OG and NG 900 and the 9-3 to a certain extent.

LinearSLT

·
Registered
2,945 Posts
LinearSLT said:
Viscouse,

Surely you jest ? Take a look at the 99 or C900. Follow the beltline (lower window sheet metal interface) from the front to the rear as is curves back around the rear vent window. Looks just like a Nike swoosh or hockey stick. Other than the 9000, that design signature has been on all Saabs including OG and NG 900 and the 9-3 to a certain extent.

LinearSLT
OK, that's what I thought. I grew up with the SS, which is a bit lacking of that feature, but you're right, it is very clear on every other hatchback. Besides, I'm an engineer, not a designer. Tell me what it's supposed to look like & I'll make it. Don't ask me to design what it's supposed to look like. :cheesy:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts