SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys ..
Does any one have any idea about the early 9-5 models' defaults, i mean 1998, 1999 and 2000 ???
this is simply because i was looking for some advice to upgrade mine when the SAAB local dealer in jordan advised me not to do so, talking about some defaults that will make the engine can't handle the new power, i personally was shocked coz i'm reading here at this website about 1998, 1999 upgraded 9-5s doing very well ???

X

·
0 Posts
Most of the guys here that have modded cars are all pre 2001, so I dont really understand what your dealership means by defaults :confused: perhaps you could find out some details. maybe you have different ECU's over in Jordan, but I cant see it myself.

·
Registered
11,030 Posts
Unless the models released in Jordan were different to everywhere else on the planet i'd say go for it. All 3 moderators on here ....​
Chris MY98....modded
Myself MY99...modded
Finn MY00....modded
So long as your car has been well cared for, and is mechanically sound, there's no reason why you shouldn't take the plunge. :cool:

·
Registered
679 Posts
I have a MY99 2.0lpt modded with 91k on the clock... no trouble so far just the usual things you'd expect to go on a car with that sort of mileage.

If you look after the car and change the oil on regular 6k intervals you will have no worries at all!.

Michael

1 - 4 of 4 Posts