SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone out there mounted driving or fog lights to the top side of your bumper? I was thinking of putting two 4" rounds on the bumper in front of the grill, but I'm not sure how it would look...

While searching the internet, I found this cool picture I thought I'd share, but it's not really what I had in mind for me.

AB

·
Registered
5,905 Posts
I would love to find that pod he is using.

I used to have a pair of KC daylighter slung under my bumper. The light output was nucking futs, but I scraped them to hell.

I'm going to re-do an upper bumper/hood pod application sometime. Its well worth it if you drive long distances at night.

OOh with the help of your link I found this company:
http://www.rallyinnovations.com/

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hmmm....

I think they looked great in my head or if I had a full blown rally car, but I think maybe not on a street car. I'm kind of split on whether or not I like them now. Will have to put more thought into it.

Thanks for everyone's input!

AB

·
Registered
723 Posts
simultaneously rediculous and awesome

i think just having the bottom two fog lights would be cool

the roof scoop is cool, wonder what that does

·
Registered
2,490 Posts
ABorkat said:
Hmmm....

I think they looked great in my head or if I had a full blown rally car, but I think maybe not on a street car. I'm kind of split on whether or not I like them now. Will have to put more thought into it.

Thanks for everyone's input!

AB
make them easily removable like when you go for a night drive on a mountain pass

·
Registered
771 Posts
lowbudgethero said:
make them easily removable like when you go for a night drive on a mountain pass

LOL thats doug schrenks old car lol, that photos from 00, or 01 i believe, i don't think doug even has that car anymore

I've met him a couple times, he always makes fun of my saab for having too many doors

good driver tho

·
Registered
774 Posts
Maybe if you were to attend the safari rally...:roll:
Looks pretty rediculous IMHO.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
This is what I had in mind, but I don't know if I'll like it on a blue car. I like it on this silver though....

Codesplice, hope you don't mind me using your car as a reference. I'll take the pic down if you want, let me klnow. PS I love your car!

AB

·
Registered
5,905 Posts
I found my daylighters very usefull when I drove back roads from CT to NH for the NESA meet back in 03.

I wish I still had them for my midnight cannonballs up Rt81 thru PA.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts