SaabCentral Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've heard that some 9-3 models had sai, both in the years 2003 and 2009, I'm currently in the process of getting a 2009 2.0T sportcombi, does anyone know if my car will have SAI? I've tried searching online and I can't find any info on which exact models have it.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I've heard that some 9-3 models had sai, both in the years 2003 and 2009, I'm currently in the process of getting a 2009 2.0T sportcombi, does anyone know if my car will have SAI? I've tried searching online and I can't find any info on which exact models have it.
Look under your hood at the airbox. If you see a BIG air intake hose, then a SMALL intake hose on the front of the airbox, than THAT is your SAI (Secondary Air Induction)

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Look under your hood at the airbox. If you see a BIG air intake hose, then a SMALL intake hose on the front of the airbox, than THAT is your SAI (Secondary Air Induction)
will do when the car arrives, It's being shipped right now so I can't do that yet

·
Super Moderator
9,772 Posts
Motor vehicle Vehicle Automotive design Car Automotive air manifold

@Braden This is what to look for,valve is circled green,airbox pipe circled red..(this is of a MY03 engine)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts