SaabCentral Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,395 Posts
Nice work....I'd like to see the same for the e-brake handle and Smart slot cover.....

Sean

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I still have the patterns and could make up a set or two, but its a pain in the A- to put on.
@Eurostyle-Im thinking about it-less work actually, since they don't have the compound curves to them. LINY Represent.
@Xp3- Some sketch, place near the US-MX Border...

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
StateOfNine used to sell leather wraps for the door pulls - I bought a set but never installed them. If you're interested, drop me a PM. $30 shipped in the US. Includes covers for front and back pulls. Not quite the same as what is shown in this thread.

·
Registered
1,395 Posts
I still have the patterns and could make up a set or two, but its a pain in the A- to put on.
@Eurostyle-Im thinking about it-less work actually, since they don't have the compound curves to them. LINY Represent.
@Xp3- Some sketch, place near the US-MX Border...

Seems there are ex-LIers everywhere!!

I'd be interested in a set, but I am not sure if the SS and Convertible pulls are different. The lack of leather here and on the e-brake/Smart Slot always annoys me...

How do you install them? Is it a glue down or a pull over?

Sean

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
Good stuff man. I was just thinking this weekend that it would be nice to have someone custom make some leather handles and ebrake/smart slot. Good work. I'd buy a set if you had all 6 pieces.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts