SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I qualified for free shipping but I was still charged $8.99 to ship one $2.49 part you had at another warehouse. It's really strange that free shipping is just discounted...

·
Registered
106 Posts
Hi armysaab. I'm sorry that it took so long for me to respond to this. I did not get an email notification for this post, likely because it went into my spam folder, which is where I found the notification for the post from yesterday. When we first introduced our drop shipping program last December each warehouse has a minimum value for free shipping. So even if the entire order was over $99 you may not have earned free shipping from a specific warehouse if the value from that warehouse was not over the specific warehouse minimum. We appreciate that this was potentially confusing. About three weeks ago we changed this to allow "free" shipments for any order over $99 from any combination of warehouses regardless of warehouse specific value. The response from customers has been very positive over the simplicity of the system. I'm not sure if this will be the final solution but we're getting closer.

Matt

1 - 2 of 2 Posts