SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey just wanted to let you know that the DIC unit you sent me that i payed over $160.00 for was tested by trust SAAB mechanic in my area after i installed and the unit was garbage it doesn't work at all. So i trusted you that it worked but didn't so buyer be ware for this member in the future i just tossed away that money for nothing.

·
Super Moderator
3,017 Posts
Have you asked for your money back? Is it throwing any codes? If the unit is bad and you paid with Paypal you can get a refund, I wouldn't give up on almost $200 worth of a bad part, and I wouldn't disregard a seller without any true information about your purchase and how you tested the DI is bad...

·
Registered
314 Posts
I didnt realize you were having an issue with it until i happened to look in the forums. I didnt recieve a pm stating you were having an issue with it. It was in a parts car i had and rab well with no check engine light. Its an 05 model cassette.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
My trusted mechanic used a TECH 2 to test the DIC for failure and it was 100% defective. My old DIC which I thought was bad was put back in and it works. But still misfiring the SC member on here that sold it told me it was working and as soon as it was installed I got a code saying camshaft sensor a or b something a long those lines has failed meaning a bad DIC. I will probably pm and ask for money back

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I don't mean to come off angry or anything i did send a pm stating a thank you sending it but it was a failed unit. Pm me lets talk.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts