SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
car started running crappy and stalling on the way home . got home and checked under the hood ,a cap and spring popped off a bosch labeled component thats attached to the turbo plumbing.is it the blow off valve? why would it have done that? how much are new ones and can i go aftermarket with one of those ones that go PPPSSSSTTTT!

·
Premium Member
12,576 Posts
You have a 9-3 with trionic 7 and you can't have an atmospheric dump valve; no psssht! for you.
You can get excellent quality aftermarket recirculating valves non the less.

·
Premium Member
12,576 Posts
chaseon said:
thanks bro, where and how much?. thanks for the help
They are not cheap, but Forge have some excellent product.

Genuinesaab [they're a site sponsor btw] are US based sellers, link.

You could just buy a replacement Bosch unit. Check out the prices with your local suppliers.

·
Registered
713 Posts
if you want that pshh sound you can get an hks ssqv and make it resurculate, you can buy a piece off the net for pretty cheap, so you get the PSHHH and its all resurculation. my buddy did this on his dsm no problems!
Tyler

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
thanks man, gonna look at dealer and if it's too much i'll order the new one. this is a great site guys. i wrecked a cylinder head, which i think toasted my a/c shaft/pulley.and now this! but i still love the motha f#*ka. this car is great. but i guess i should quit driving it soo hard

1 - 8 of 8 Posts