SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Figured I would make a simple update thread regarding my 9-3 daily. Had since new and about to cross over 200K soon. Apart from brakes and suspension everything else original. Ofc fluids/filters/plugs changed at appropriate intervals. Next job on list will be full (no subframe) suspension refresh and 4 motor mounts. Exhaust almost done as I had always preferred some tips showing.

Repainted in BMW Oxford Green metallic this fall. Far from perfect but being a daily in Detroit, it’ll get ruined soon enough. I need to clean it up and take some proper photos.

I’m looking for a 6spd clutch kit if any one has they never used. I’ll keep the thread updated with maintenance, etc. Thanks for all the DIY tutorials, those are fantastic!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
37 Posts
wow, sorry I missed this response, hahah small world. I still have an e30, rusty eta sedan, I am hopeful to have it out for summer duty in 2020 but we'll see.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Is there some sort of meet at IKEA?
In the summer, IKEA canton there is a group of saabs and I think volvos that meet up on sunday mornings. Full disclosure I haven't been there myself but I see posts and pictures of it on the greater detroit saab club facebook group.

·
Registered
42 Posts
^Ah ok, I thought some sort of yearly meet. Sunday mornings could be hit or miss depending on the weekend.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts