SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I am looking for a windshield for a 2010 9-5 with Heads-Up Display/and Traffic Camera. Can't seem to find one. Additionally looking for Right Front Strut - performance, w/damping control, w/ sport chassis. If there are any leads I would very much appreciate any information.

Thank you,

·
Super Moderator
2,033 Posts
Hi,

I am looking for a windshield for a 2010 9-5 with Heads-Up Display/and Traffic Camera. Can't seem to find one. Additionally looking for Right Front Strut - performance, w/damping control, w/ sport chassis. If there are any leads I would very much appreciate any information.

Thank you,
I’d reach out to eSaabParts.com if I were you. Looks like you can get a windshield w/HUD, but not traffic camera. I’m not sure the traffic camera ever functioned in the US anyway...? But if you need one, that may be as good as it gets.

While you‘re in contact with them, hopefully they can give you a ballpark idea on the right front strut. It looks like the XWD 2.0 version strut is available in Sweden...that might be the next best thing if it fits.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Hi,

Thank you,
Hey I actually have one on order from Orio parts, they are certified saab parts providers. I went to my certified saab service shop and had them place an overnight back order. I spoke to Stephanie from Orio and they’re only shipping 5 windshields, there’s already 4 orders (mine included). I would move quick to snag that last windshield as they said they don’t know when the next order will be.

·
Registered
75 Posts
I did also order the front strut kit from esaabparts.com as mentioned by josh. Since I’m redoing my suspension I’m going to do an overhaul. I’m replacing front struts and sway bar end links, front lower control arms, rear shocks, rear control arm link, rear upper control arm links. Should ride like new. If you need the info ive hunted down contact I’m not only GM parts, but also Orio, let me know I still have all the part numbers saved!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hi,

Thank you,
I just saw this post so I understand that you've most likely already obtained the part for which you sought. However, I wanted to pass along to you and others in our position (i.e., owning a 2010/2011 Saab 9-5 Aero). Last year, I was looking for an appearance piece; specifically, the "hockey stick"-shaped piece behind the rear passenger window. My Saab mechanic happen to come across a supplier in Sweden who had it. His company is H. Blom Engineering (hblom.se.com/shop/). It occurs to me that if he had this kind of part, he might very well have or at least know who has other Saab parts. Please pass this along if it already hasn't been.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts