SaabCentral Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So been a while since I last posted here and this site has been a great resource.

saabrina is a 2003 linear launch edition with 113000k in mileage. she has a branded title since she was lemoned in 2003. right now I drive her about 100miles a week. She has a gasket oil leak. And until last weekend ten cabin fan was dead.
When on the day I went to trade her in. She decided to let the cabin fan work again after 6months.

Well trade in offer came in at a whopping 500. In fact the best offer I have received was 800.
I have always said that I would dump her once see didn't go anymore.
Getting work on her done has been a pain in the last year.
Obviously there is no value in her.

Question dump her for 500 now or driver her till she will go no more and I will not do any more repairs and sell her for scrap?

·
Registered
4,202 Posts
So been a while since I last posted here and this site has been a great resource.

saabrina is a 2003 linear launch edition with 113000k in mileage. she has a branded title since she was lemoned in 2003. right now I drive her about 100miles a week. She has a gasket oil leak. And until last weekend ten cabin fan was dead.
When on the day I went to trade her in. She decided to let the cabin fan work again after 6months.

Well trade in offer came in at a whopping 500. In fact the best offer I have received was 800.
I have always said that I would dump her once see didn't go anymore.
Getting work on her done has been a pain in the last year.
Obviously there is no value in her.

Question dump her for 500 now or driver her till she will go no more and I will not do any more repairs and sell her for scrap?
Drive her until she croaks and part her out in the classifieds here. You might be able to get a little more life out of the Saab and will make more than $500 in parts sales. That or drive it then scrap it.

·
Registered
362 Posts
I'll buy the whole car for $1000 lol

1 - 3 of 3 Posts