SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,009 Posts
I like the one on the read side. I don't like the ones on the front bumper or the SAAB on the lower door. Just my opinion.

·
Registered
1,327 Posts
im with stromer on that one, id like a griffin on the underside of the hood. or maybe even a tastefully sized one on the rear window. delicious.

·
Registered
283 Posts
I think the one on the rear would look good IF it were done in a color that is a closer match to the paint color. I.E. if it was a dark red or something on that car, or if on a black car it were dark grey, so that it isn't noticed right off the bat.

·
Registered
3,009 Posts
I like the idea of a similar color, just a different shade. For me anyways, in terms of styling mods, subtle is the best way. :D

·
Registered
355 Posts
I like the Griffin Decal, but I would want a small one about 3 inches high just above the wing/side indicators. Like Ferraris prancing horse. Ive seen one on someone elses car, a prancing elk in a yellow shield!

·
Registered
3,009 Posts
I like that idea. I've wanted something to go there a-la Viggen, but couldn't come up with anything. I was thinking about like a Porsche turbo emblem, but it'd have to be at least half the size or smaller.

·
12,576 Posts
Greeny said:
Are these too much or just subtle enough?
Until i got home yestrday from a few days away I would have said 'too much' but a nieghbour has just bought himself a Calibra, it is tidy enough at a glance but its got huge Vauxhall emblems on both sides that go from the sills and wrap over the cant rails and finish on the roof, really cheesy, your Saab logo's a quite restrained in comparison.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts