SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I had my dealer set DRL=OFF, FOGS=on, so now I can have fogs on on low and high beam :)

I also wanted convinice open and close, but they said that they could not figure out the close portion of it. So just conv. Open is working.
Manager said, that if I bring in a procedure, they will hook me up.
Anybody got it?

·
Registered
111 Posts
Holy crap... you found a dealer that is willing to enable comfort close? I get the feeling people will drive there cross country for this, from what I have read.
~D.J.~

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
I thought I'd read on this board that the updated TECH II in the US doesn't even have Comfort Close listed as an option.

I just told my dealer it was in the Rest of the World section, and what do you know, comfort close. This was about 2 years ago.

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
well, my dealer said, that they tried for an hour to do it and could not figure it out, then they downloaded new software, still nothing....then they enabled ROW setting for the lights....
maybe if they had did the lights first and then comfort close w.o. new software? If somebody has definitive directions on how to do it...let me know.

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Well ... don't see you say what trim level you have; but if it is a Linear, it can not be activated. Period. Unless of course you are willing to switch out all the window switches (motors too? not sure) in the car.The Linears do not have auto-up window switches; therefore, no comfort close. If you have an Arc or Vector/Aero, just ignore this ...

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
93Linear said:
Well ... don't see you say what trim level you have; but if it is a Linear, it can not be activated. Period. Unless of course you are willing to switch out all the window switches (motors too? not sure) in the car.The Linears do not have auto-up window switches; therefore, no comfort close. If you have an Arc or Vector/Aero, just ignore this ...
2003 VECTOR

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
dakotakid said:
Got my dealer to do comfort open and close to all four doors and sunroof here in Salt Lake City. Saaaweet!:)
Is there any way you can get step by step procedure from them?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts