SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
444 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
My driver's side window made a popping sound as I rolled it up. Then it would only go down reluctantly. Now it's stopped altogether. Upon close inspection, I noticed that the rubber around the window has got caught in the groove; infact, most of it is now trapped that groove and the window won't work, and it's 90 degrees outside. Arrgh.:evil:

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
dano1atty said:
My driver's side window made a popping sound as I rolled it up. Then it would only go down reluctantly. Now it's stopped altogether. Open close inspection, I notice that the rubber around the window has got caught in the groove; infact, most of it is now trapped that groove and the window won't work, and it's 90 degrees outside. Arrgh.:evil:
Welcome to the broken window regulator club (cheap *** GM part).... known issue. they are braking everywhere.... take it to dealer. If they dont have it in stock, they can get it next day....

·
Super Moderator
20,240 Posts
I had the exact same problem. Fixed under warranty. Unfortunately now the window speed is only 75% of the drivers side (I could've sworn they were equal before) and the window doesn't all go down into the door. There's like 3/4 of an inch sticking up when it's full down. :cry:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts