SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently had a minor accident. The passanger's side front fender is badly bent out of shape, and I believe it will need to be replaced.

On Ebay, I noticed someone was selling a front right fender off of a 1999 Saab 9-3, 4 Door. I have a '97 900 Coupe, and I do need a right front fender. Will the 4 Door 9-3 fit onto my car ? Any help would be appriciated!

·
Registered
7,876 Posts
Same fender from 1994-2002 and even 2003 convertible. the corner light became slightly diffreny but just to make it fit better. The foam around the back was replaced with more ridgid plastic :cheesy:

So you have a lot of choice convertible 5 door and 3 door application are all good for you.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for your feedback !

My left signal light is shattered, also found on ebay, but wondering if I could find better prices at a junkyard. You may also notice my bumper is scraped a bit too. Not bent, but it may need to be touched up with paint. The plastic black trim on it is also bruised. And this accident happened on the same day I used Mother's Back To Black on all the plastic. Ruined all my work !! :cry:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts