SaabCentral Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First time poster and relatively new Saab Owner:​

I bought my 2006 Saab 93 Aero from a dealer about 3 months ago, however there are a few things that I would like to change, like having all 4 doors unlock when I put the car in park instead of just the driver’s door, I understand there are other features to change as well but I don’t know what they are and the dealer did not have a list. Are there other “custom setup” options I can change in my 2006 Saab?​
Also, the dealer would like to charge me 70 bucks to do this. However the tech I work with and sales manager said if they found the codes for some of the chances (like the door looks for instance) and instructions left on the drivers seat they would do them next time I’m in the shop no charge. Any idea what he is talking about with the “codes” and what those codes might be for the individual set up options?​

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
First time poster and relatively new Saab Owner:​

I bought my 2006 Saab 93 Aero from a dealer about 3 months ago, however there are a few things that I would like to change, like having all 4 doors unlock when I put the car in park instead of just the driver’s door, I understand there are other features to change as well but I don’t know what they are and the dealer did not have a list. Are there other “custom setup” options I can change in my 2006 Saab?​
Also, the dealer would like to charge me 70 bucks to do this. However the tech I work with and sales manager said if they found the codes for some of the chances (like the door looks for instance) and instructions left on the drivers seat they would do them next time I’m in the shop no charge. Any idea what he is talking about with the “codes” and what those codes might be for the individual set up options?​
Do some research man. TECH II changes have been covered dozens of times. In the stickies (I think the how-to thread?) there is a whole list of options to customize. I'm not sure if the tech II can have all four doors unlock in park. I know its an option for auto lock/unlock but I'm not sure which doors do that. I think the auto unlock is still just drivers door. I remember someone once saying it didn't matter to have since you still had to hit unlock for a passenger. So might be stuck there.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts