SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We provide a custom powder coating service on Saab valve covers. These one of a kind "Saab Power" valve covers can not be found anywhere else. Please see listing above for Saab models and engines that are compatible. Other Saab valve covers may be available, please contact for further details.

The valve cover can be powder coated to the custom color of your choice. Popular colors include: Stealth Black (as seen in picture), Gloss Black, Flat Black, Satin Black, Wrinkle Black, Gun Metal Gray, Army Green, Chrome, Mirror White, Gold, Mirror Red (as seen in picture), Silver Metallic, Mirror Blue, and Mirror Yellow. Custom colors are available for an additional $20 as they require a 2 stage powder coating process. These include any candy, metallic and neon colors. Over 100 different colors available.

Prior to powder coating, all valve covers are hot tanked to remove oil sludge and deposits, cleaned, and sand blasted to ensure an
optimal powder coating surface. In addition, a new timing chain guide will be installed in every valve cover as they become brittle and noisy over time. Benefits to powder coating include: stronger durability than paint, easy to maintain and a show quality finish.

Once an order is placed, we will powder coat the "Saab Power" valve cover the color of your choice and ship it to the address given. Another option is sending us your original valve cover to be powder coated, but is not necessary.

The cost for a "Saab Power" custom powder coated valve cover is $150 plus shipping. This is a special Saab Central price. Your order will be processed and shipped within 5 to 7 days.

For any questions, please contact Meagan at [email protected] or Jeremy at (831) 435-9558 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting (831) 435-9558 end_of_the_skype_highlighting.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
We provide a custom powder coating service on Saab valve covers. These one of a kind "Saab Power" valve covers can not be found anywhere else. Please see listing above for Saab models and engines that are compatible. Other Saab valve covers may be available, please contact for further details.

The valve cover can be powder coated to the custom color of your choice. Popular colors include: Stealth Black (as seen in picture), Gloss Black, Flat Black, Satin Black, Wrinkle Black, Gun Metal Gray, Army Green, Chrome, Mirror White, Gold, Mirror Red (as seen in picture), Silver Metallic, Mirror Blue, and Mirror Yellow. Custom colors are available for an additional $20 as they require a 2 stage powder coating process. These include any candy, metallic and neon colors. Over 100 different colors available.

Prior to powder coating, all valve covers are hot tanked to remove oil sludge and deposits, cleaned, and sand blasted to ensure an
optimal powder coating surface. In addition, a new timing chain guide will be installed in every valve cover as they become brittle and noisy over time. Benefits to powder coating include: stronger durability than paint, easy to maintain and a show quality finish.

Once an order is placed, we will powder coat the "Saab Power" valve cover the color of your choice and ship it to the address given. Another option is sending us your original valve cover to be powder coated, but is not necessary.

The cost for a "Saab Power" custom powder coated valve cover is $150 plus shipping. This is a special Saab Central price. Your order will be processed and shipped within 5 to 7 days.

For any questions, please contact Meagan at [email protected] or Jeremy at (831) 435-9558 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting (831) 435-9558 end_of_the_skype_highlighting.
Nice work, decent price, but these are far from one of a kind. I've had mine for many years, granted i did it myself, only I choose to have the aluminum polished versus powdered.

·
Registered
4 Posts
powder coat

any possibility of sand getting trapped in the breather box on valve cover.I have heard that some people have incountertered this.
thanks
Dean

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Reponse to lippythelion69

Thanks for your interest in Powder Coat it. We take extra caution to tape and plug all areas that sand could potentially enter the breather box. We have had good results keeping sand out that way. In addition to that, each valve cover is blown out with compressed air and washed twice with degreaser and water.

I hope this helps and please let me know if you have any other questions.

Thanks,
Jeremy

1 - 4 of 4 Posts